Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

00027



Always finding stuff at the thrifty stores. Embroidery hoops. I kinda wanted a smaller one but those were only a quarter each and a smaller one was fifty cents. The flower thing is a "pencil holder" which was new and only a dollar. Hopefully it will help me corral some of the stuff floating around my bag, I can't even begin to describe what kind of train wreck that is. The owl! I kinda regret. I may throw that thing on etsy.


picked these up too. because i cannot resist milkglass.

& more things I did not buy.


Yikes.


Another one of these. Now if you thought two dollars are too much, how about four dollars for that bad boy? I expect it to be there for a long time.


I thought this was somewhat cute, but it was five dollars. I think they had a few of them, so probably new.


cute.


also cute.


cute again! my cousin found these at the GW.

Nothing else going on. I have been sickly the past two days. Sore throat, stuffy nose. I am thinking sinus infection. That and I woke up to the dirty-est looks from my daughter.


bad attitude!


fall!


got stopped by a train on the way to work.


apple cider


In case you were wondering, I did get those eBay headphones. SO. That was their box. They still didn't seem like normal Apple headphones. But the box seems legit, plus it was sealed. Either way: they broke already! Arg! I had to wrap the cord around the ipod to make them work.


Note the cord wrapped around! Note, that this is not my ipod! Amazingly my friend let me borrow one of hers (she has two small ones, one was a gift and one she got for herself) while mine was getting replaced. I couldn't believe it, because she's been kind of an asshole lately. But there you have it.


I did, however, get my refurbished iPod from Best Buy. It's kinda crazy. The back has nothing written on it, though it's totally clean and smooth, and the touch wheel is totally smooth which doesn't seem right. It came with a weird copy of a set up CD and a USB cable (which I don't need) and the world's first iPod headphones, the ugly kind (which I did need but will possibly replace soon because the sound quality is actually not that good. The whole thing is kinda janky, but I'm really glad I had the warranty because the hard drive was dead.


The rotten beast! But my new background picture on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment