
As you can see, someone was already getting into it as soon as I put it on.
I found these two guys at various Goodwills recently and I have to find places to display them:

and just last friday I found this tea light holder at a thrift store in Hartville:

I wasn't sure if I liked it or not but obviously ended up buying it. The glass is chipped in one place but the color looks better in person of course. I can't wait to dig through my orange and black totes and put everything out (and probably find some things to donate to the Goodwill).
Today I read a book called Robot Dreams by Sara Varon. It's a really good graphic novel about a robot and a dog who become friends but then are separated. It has no words, expept for a few that denote movement or sound, and has very cute illustrations.


No comments:
Post a Comment