Dun Dun Dun!

I will start with the best. I saw that Pyrex bowl+lid at the Goodwill Friday. I really liked it and would have bought it but it was 8 dollars! I couldn't believe my eyes. I don't know who the Goodwill thinks it is, but they are out of their minds. I think they caught onto the trend of Pyrex being popular. I possibly would have shelled out four dollars if it were the half off color, but even that would have been a steep mountain to climb. I'm sure it's gone by now though. And eight could even be a deal compared to eBay prices, but still. The Goodwill Industries needs to get a grip. I will only pay so much for garbage that someone else rejected.


I also sort of liked this jar, but I did not like the style of lid. Also, the rubber part of the lid was jacked and the metal was a little crusty as well. The writing is the cute part and that could be easily duplicated.

I like the pattern of this Toy Box, but in all other aspects it was quite shabby. And for three dollars? No Thanks. Plus I'm not really sure what I would have done with it.

These were somewhat cute in a vintage-y way. If you like butterflies. But I don't. So I didn't get them.

Someone donated what seemed to be their whole owl collection but they all pretty much sucked. That wooden one was the best I saw out of the whole bunch and it wasn't even that great.

I only wish this thing was cute enough to buy but no.

I think this was for the 1984 Olympics.

I saw these creepy bookends back in June.

This! I think that my grandma has one of those angels that she painted back when she was into ceramics. And that napping Mexican? I thought about buying him for a friend but he was two damn dollars. No way, José.

I'm not sure who, exactly, would want these golfers? But nice that they sell them separately.

Weird shelf thing that has been in the thrift store for a while.

More ceramics in the style of that singing angel. My grandma has one like the girl in the gold which is part of a Thanksgiving/Pilgrim theme. But it was three dollars.
& now some food I didn't buy. The first two from Big Lots, & the last I saw on a clearance cart in a Wal-Mart Super Center.



(I believe this was thirty dollars, in case you were wondering)

No comments:
Post a Comment