Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

00014



Dinner time! 1 sandwich + 1 carrot + strawberries(banana) + some scalloped potatos = dinner. Pretty, pretty good.

Another day of not much going on. I did the smallest amount of knitting, watched a Futurama, ran CC Cleaner on my computer, made soup for lunch and scalloped potatos to take into work, listened to a podcast of This American Life, had mother-daughter bonding time with my cat and played with my new toy, the wii fit. Oh and half heartedly straightened my hair as well. Yes, nothing much to say, so I will pad this thing out with some pics.


chillin' like a villian.


My favorite game so far, though I do not like the advanced one because I keep getting stuck on that level, level two, which I have beaten once or twice but could not beat for the life of me yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment