
For the longest time I had this Christmas garland on my bedroom windows. As most things go I tired of it and decided it was time for something newer, better, cuter.

Something like, oh, say, pompoms? Yes. I'm not sure of the colors I picked. I was going to go with some of the junkier yarns I have, but then I added on the gray that were already made and in with my supply.

I also wanted them to be kinda shabby, which none of them are. Now the gray and the dark pink were already made, so the ones I made specifically for this project were the yellow, blue, and light pink. You can kinda see a hint of shabbyness, but it's not enough to look like I was trying to do that.


I've also thought of changing it up with some I made using Christmas yarn, though now that Christmas has passed that idea will be shelved until November.

No comments:
Post a Comment