
I've added another apple to my "collection." This time, with lid! The other, non matching, apple I found when I was in Columbus. I'm still not totally sure why I bought it but I will find a place for it.



(a couple weeks worth of haul)

(really excited about the turkey)

(mugs originally from target! and the little black things are actually jackolanterns which do not photo well)

(I paid three dollars for this, but it was one of those things I just had to have)

(those trees were another must, must, must have. I may even leave them out all year long)

(the picture frame was for my dad)


That's all for today, back to working on finding a way around the flickr upload issues. I have the before pictures of a project online, but the afters are trapped on my phone and a memory card and essentially Siberia.

No comments:
Post a Comment