Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

00037

I! Have not posted for a while. I was having some flickr issues. I am still having flickr issues, but I found a way around them. Hopefully flickr gets its act together soon, I don't know how much longer I can take it.



I'm not really in the Christmas Spirit this year (most years). It's not really my scene. I'm kinda bummed that I did not at all finish painting my little snowman ornaments. I don't know what happened exactly, just sidetracked with other diversions I suppose. The hardest part so far was cleaning the sticker gunk off the back. I have no idea why they need to have two stickers. I ended up using a razor blade that I have for scraping paint off of my windows after I painted the trim. It worked alright, but I have to think there is a better way.



(i love the way these look)


(my supervisor)


(voila, sprayed with krylon gloss stuff)

Well, I think I'm going to cut this short for tonight since it's somewhat late and I have clean clothes beckoning to me. Not to mention the deep cleaning my room demands at the moment. And if that goes quickly maybe finishing the painting of the snowman so that they might be glittered tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment