Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

00036



Friday I drove down to Columbus to pick up my sister for her winter break. It was a pretty nice day out, but bitterly cold.









Of course I had to stop off at Urban Outfitters. I saw a lot of cute things and only talked myself into buying a few of them. Didn't manage to find any christmas gifts for anyone though, except maybe a book that I might let my grandma give me. Maybe.


I liked this lamp, but I don't know if I like enough for fifty dollars. Probably not a bad deal over all, but still.





I got this really cute set of mixing bowls. I had been looking at them online for awhile, then they took them off the website. I was really excited when I saw ONE set in the store. But wouldn't you know, as soon as I walk in the door, literally seven seconds in, the bag breaks, falls, and the largest bowl hits and breaks. They're melamine, but they must have been too cold from sitting in the car for hours. I was, and still am, pretty upset about it.




& these I'm working on painting for people. The white doesn't want to cover right now, and that is the most important part since the other colors will be covered with glitter. & it's time for me to get back to them, so that I might get them done in a timely manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment