Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

00062



I don't have all sorts of photos yet, but it definitely feels like spring is here. I had to roll the windows down in my van (yes, no, I still have not purchased a car of my own yet). It's been in the high sixties and low seventies this week. Pretty nice.

Today I packed up the rest of the winter decorations, which, honestly, I meant to do last week but I just plain didn't feel like it. But that's taken care of, the minimal amount of Valentine's decorations are packed but not put up so I can put the St. Patrick's Day stuff in the same box, since I don't have much of either. Oh my! I just saw a snowflake jar I missed with cough drops in it.



Today I also rolled the second skein of yarn for this scarf (again, yes, still "working" on it) & now I have a slight cramp in my hand. I think I need to end my previous skein now because there is a tie in the yarn. I'm close enough to the end that I'm not wasting a ton of yarn (I'll use it for a pom-pom or something anyway, so not a waste at all) but I'm super nervous about switching over. I haven't done it in a long time. Ahhh!!! Hopefully I can work up the courage to just do it.



& Tonight I will be baby sitting my cousins. The girl just turned nine and I'm going to give her The Mouse and the Motorcycle and Ralph S. Mouse which I found at the Goodwill for only a quarter each I think. Hopefully she will like them. And hopefully she will not have already read them or own them. After I get home from baby sitting around midnight I get to make cupcakes for my dad, since his birthday is tomorrow. I'm thinking chocolate? But I don't know. Maybe I'll go to Jo-Ann's and look for some sugar letters or something I can put on the tops of them, even though no one wants to eat that sort of thing.

1 comment: