
!!!!


. . .
JK! Today I test drove this PT Cruiser & got to drive it by myself! Thus, taking pictures. I think I have myself talked out of buying this "cruiser" aka "dodge neon with a fancy wrapper". We'll see what tomorrow brings! I don't want to say too much, but I think I have to wake up earlier than normal tomorrow! I don't know why I'm using exclamation marks! I can't stop! Buying a car is a big deal! Especially when you're looking down the barrel of a five year loan. I can't even think about the amount of money I'm "spending" because it gets me down.
I think also that I was too quick to talk about spring. Last week it was warm, and I didn't even fully enjoy it because I knew it wouldn't last, and low and behold, I woke up freezing on Monday morning. And I was looking at cars in the cold/drizzley rain. Today, Tuesday if you are looking at some sort of date stamp, it wasn't as cold, because the sun was out, but the highest temperature I saw on that PT Cruiser was in the low fifties. Thank goodness for the sun, but it's supposed to rain this weekend. Oh shoot, I need to find my most recent pay stub, in case I do end up signing away five years worth of cash money for a car. [My life is kinda a wreck right now; my desk is actually fairly clean! but that only makes it harder, because the pay stub would normally be right on top and I don't remember filing it away]. Sunset!


No comments:
Post a Comment