
Anywho! I finally got myself to sew in those ends. I truly hate that part of knitting. Just in time too, because I wound up seeing my friend this past Sunday. Hard to tell if she appreciated them but oh well, if I want appreciation I'll make some for my aunt.

In other knitting knews (ew, corny) I started a scarf. That's it at fifty rows, Now i'm up to 168. I don't think I'm even halfway home yet, but I use the line counter to 1.) know which row is knit and which is purl, and 2.) just a fun way to keep track of my progress. As soon as I'm done here I'll bet back at it & watch an ER DVD I got from the library.

The seventh I went to my grandma's house and wound up spending the night so that my grandpa could look at/fix my brakes on Sunday. Then low and behold my Aunt & Uncle come over to help move leaves (Grandma's house=surrounded by woods, there's a lot of downfall in the autumn). I helped a little bit, but for some reason they have a couple of heavy duty leaf blowers. So my grandma gave up on a bowling ball she had in her front flower garden, it had a few cracks, and she let my little cousin drop it and crack it open. Now I think parts of it are in some sort of rock garden. Hmmm.



The kids played with some old bowling balls & a pin, my grandpa made a fire, and I had a toasted marshmallow.

On Thursday it rained

I found these at Michael's, and I'm super excited to paint them, maybe even throw some glitter on there too.

&&& I had only previously heard tale of, but hadn't seen, these new things out from Martha Stewart Crafts. They are the same concept of glitter, but they are microbeads. I'm not sure why but I love when things are beaded. I can't wait until they are not on sale so I can put a forty per cent off coupon to good use. Shesh. I also noticed the "tinsel" glitter and thought that looked semi cute too. I didn't think much of it when I saw an ad in a magazine, but in person I could almost talk myself into buying a jar or three, provided I could use a coupon for once.


Not as good as you might think, though my expectations were so low they were in the dirt. Stick to the regular if you want a peanut butter cup.

From a couple days ago. & I think I'll get back to it right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment