Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

00005

So I broke another pair of headphones. To be fair, they had been half broken for a while, only one side worked, but they are now totally useless. Somehow the thing just pulled apart. They were Sony, and one side had little ridges, so you could tell them apart without looking. I think they were between nine and twelve dollars when I got them at Target, and they had a very good quality of sound for that price. I'm almost glad they broke because I knew it was only a matter of time and I got a little bit of yellow spray paint on them so they looked grimy all the time. They were good while they lasted though.

I thought about rushing out to target to get yet another pair (I still have three pair around the house that have only one side working) but I decided to look on eBay first. I found someone selling alleged Apple brand headphones for only $8.99 with free shipping. The seller claims they are just a discontinued model and that's why they are so cheap. So I ordered some and now I'm waiting with my fingers crossed, hoping I didn't get ripped off. And maybe if they are the real deal I'll buy another pair as back up. We'll see.

3891

No comments:

Post a Comment